It's a secret to no one.
In this guide, you will be walked through the chain of quests involving Linken in Un'Goro. The initial quest can be obtained at level 47, but I would recommend being level 50+ to complete the parts that involve fighting prior to the end of the quest chain (56 Elite). It's also highly recommended that you use Map Coords or another mod that will provide you with coordinates. Titan Panel, Cosmos, CTMOD, and others have this feature included.
All of the information is readily available on thottbot and allakhazam, I just couldn't find any place with all coordinates and all instructions in one place.
1. Goto Un'Goro at 62, 68. Get the quest from the Raft and look in the water for a small bag.
2. Open the contents of the bag and go to Linken (44, 8) at Marshal's Refuge.
3. Travel to Winterspring, Goto 31, 45. Speak with Donova and accept the Videre Elixir quest.
4. Travel to Feralas (If you have the Feathermoon FP use that one) Find Gregan at 45, 26.
5. Buy bait off of Gregan and travel to 45, 11. Place the bait in front of Miblon, the gates open, you get evoroot.
6. Travel back to Gregan (45, 26) and get the Videre Elixir.
7. Travel back to Winterspring (31, 45) and speak with Donova.
8. Travel to Tanaris and go to the Gadgetzan graveyard. Drink the Videre Elixir. You die.
9. Run north (in ghost form) to 53, 23 and you'll find Gaeiyrian.
10. Run south to your body, res, right click on a tombstone in the graveyard.
11. Go back to Linken in Un'Goro (44, 8) then to the cave at Marshal's Refuge to find J.D. Collie (41, 2)
12. Travel to Felwood and find Eridan Bluewind at 50, 82.
13. Go to 45, 73 and kill bears and wolves for the Silvery Claws. They are level 47-49.
14. Go to 49, 15 and kill Irontree stompers for the heart. They are slightly higher in level. Go back to Eridan (50, 82)
15. Travel to Tanaris and go to 70, 49. Open the items in the backpack Eridan gave you. Make sure you are in the circle of rocks and then use the Book of Aquor.
16. Aquementas will appear (level 54 mob). Let him engage with you and as soon as he does you will receive the totem. You can run if you are too low to fight. Either way you don't have to kill Aquementas.
17. Return to J.D. Collie in Un'Goro. (41, 2) then Linken (44, 8).
18. Blazerunner is located at the top of the Fire Plume Ridge in the center of Un'Goro. When you are ready to fight Blazerunner (56 named elite) equip the totem in your off hand and then drag it to an open slot in your tool bar. When the fight starts select Blazerunner and use the totem.
If his blue aura comes back use the totem again, otherwise he will not take damage. If you are in a party and other party members have the quest as well make sure that all of them use the totem on Blazerunner to make their totem depeciated. It's best to fight Blazerunner in the cave because he can send you over the side if you aren't careful.
19. After Blazerunner dies find a chest in the cave containing the Golden Flame.
20. Return to Linken. (44, 8)
This chain is one of the best in the game as far getting good experience for little work, just a lot of travel time. Also, in case you didn't notice, this chain has a TON of references to The Legend of Zelda. Read more about cultural references in Warcraft here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_culture_references_in_Warcraft
Posted by russ at 1:05 PM